Thank you for considering a donation to the International Dance Club. Your generous donation will be used to enhance our live music offerings, create instructional dance programs, and make improvements to our dance hall. If you would like to designate your donation for a specific purpose, please consider the following categories:
Live Music Endowment— to sustain the live music element of the International Dance Club
Educational Endowment—to create programs for dance instruction
Capital Improvement Endowment—to maintain and improve the physical building owned by the International Dance Club. Possible uses include:
- Exterior grounds improvement and or maintenance
- Heating and A/C improvement or maintenance
- Dance floor reconditioning
- Building interior updates such as new carpet, lighting improvements, bathroom improvements, and sound system updates
- Window replacement for improved utilities costs
At this time we are accepting cash and check donations only. At this time, donations are not tax deductible. Please make checks out to the International Dance Club, Inc.
2422 Busch Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Want to Learn More?
Fill out the contact form and we'll get back to you as quickly as possible.